China ‘guru’ promoting group sex faces arrest Police are looking for China’s leading Tantra guru, Qin Mingyuan, after they closed down three of his meditation centers for allegedly encouraging group sex and wife swapping. Read more Chinese, Russian warships gather for joint drill Chinese and Russian warships gathered at the eastern Chinese harbor of Qingdao […]
- Gasp! China admits to having cyber warriors - Fortune March 26, 2015FortuneGasp! China admits to having cyber warriorsFortuneA Chinese People's Liberation Army soldier closes a curtain in preparation for the Egyptian President at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, China on December 23, 2014. Photograph by Andy Wong — AP ...
- Which US Companies Are Doing the Most R&D in China and India? - blogs.hbr.org (blog) March 26, 2015blogs.hbr.org (blog)Which US Companies Are Doing the Most R&D in China and India?blogs.hbr.org (blog)Over 200 publicly listed American companies have R&D budgets that exceed $100 million annually. Which companies allocate the highest proportion of that budget to engineering in China and India, specifically? And what drives their success with these ..
- South Korea Says It Will Join China-Led Investment Bank - Wall Street Journal March 26, 2015The Globe and MailSouth Korea Says It Will Join China-Led Investment BankWall Street JournalSEOUL—South Korea said Thursday it would join China's planned development bank, the latest U.S. ally to sign up to an institution viewed with skepticism by Washington. The move reflects warm ties between the Asian neighbors and Seoul's desire for its ...Otta
- Skiing Is the Latest Obsession for China's Wealthy - Wall Street Journal March 26, 2015Wall Street JournalSkiing Is the Latest Obsession for China's WealthyWall Street JournalSkiing is taking off in a big way in China. Beijing sees the sport as part of its “China dream,” while entrepreneurs from the country's ultracompetitive business world are rapidly embracing the thrill of life on the edge. China is looking to the ...China promise
- China offers Sri Lanka olive branch and warnings - Yahoo News March 26, 2015Yahoo NewsChina offers Sri Lanka olive branch and warningsYahoo NewsChina has said any disruptions to the project will spook foreign investors and an op-ed in the Global Times, a paper affiliated with the Communist Party mouthpiece People's Daily, reminded Sirisena that "Sri Lanka needs foreign investment more than ever".Sri Lanka's Siris
- US risks epic blunder by treating China as an economic enemy - Telegraph.co.uk March 26, 2015Telegraph.co.ukUS risks epic blunder by treating China as an economic enemyTelegraph.co.ukIt would be a miracle if China were meekly to accept this outdated mockery of world financial governance, and nobody has yet paired the word meek with president Xi Jinping. The most powerful Chinese leader since Mao Zedong - described this week by one ...The Asian Devel
- Apple Said to Start China IPhone Trade-In Program With Foxconn - Bloomberg March 26, 2015BloombergApple Said to Start China IPhone Trade-In Program With FoxconnBloomberg(Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc. plans to introduce a trade-in program for iPhones in China, people familiar with the effort said, after a similar program bolstered sales in the U.S.. Consumers will be able to take older iPhones to Apple stores in China for ...Foxconn Leads Fight to Sav
- Conquering the South China Sea - Wall Street Journal March 25, 2015Wall Street JournalConquering the South China SeaWall Street JournalChina is building military bases on artificial islands hundreds of miles off its coast, in waters claimed by six other countries. These new fortresses in the South China Sea raise the risk of war, yet Washington seems to have no strategy to address ...Aquino Says New Islands in South China S
- Chinese Bank Launches Fund in Global Expansion - Wall Street Journal March 25, 2015Wall Street JournalChinese Bank Launches Fund in Global ExpansionWall Street JournalLONDON—A Chinese state-owned bank Wednesday listed the world's first international money-market fund priced in China's currency. The fund will allow international investors to receive the yield from a mixture of short-term Chinese bonds that are ...Bank of China Top
- China's Great Firewall: Fortune at the expense of freedom? - CNN March 25, 2015CNNChina's Great Firewall: Fortune at the expense of freedom?CNNBut China's Great Firewall -- a massive Internet surveillance and content control system -- has, in many respects, been an unparalleled success. China has Internet companies worth billions of dollars and more web users than the population of the United ...and more »